"Just thought I would drop you a line to let you know how pleased we are with our new home and with EdgeWater Construction. As you know , we had other builders bid this project. Everyday since we started construction we have commented about how glad we are we chose EdgeWater."
"Your construction quality is unsurpassed. I think is definitely a direct result of your hands on approach and attention to all the little details. I think we have the best built house in Brickyard. A visiting neighbor commented the other day, " You can really tell a custom home." We quickly gave you all the credit. What is truly amazing is that you completed the whole thing in just 8 months. We also appreciate your help with keeping us close to budget."
Rick and Lori Bennett
"Here our the top 5 reasons I would recommend EdgeWater Construction".
1) "My house is absolutely gorgeous. Pat took personal pride in my house and involved me so that I too, took personal pride in my house."
2) "I was never locked into a bad decision, and at the same time , I was expertly advised when not to make a change. This was the most important aspect of my home building experience because I am neither an experienced home designer nor an interior decorator."
3) "My cost overrun ( which my banker assured me would be at least 10% ) was only 1!!!! This is amazing considering the number of of changes I made."
4) "Pat never broke a promise and never suprised me. His bid was exactly what it cost me to build my house with the exceptions of the changes I made with full knowledge of the associated overruns. He was done when he said he would be done. Actually, I asked him to finish early. He committed to finish 2 weeks early and he finished 2 weeks early."
5) "Pat is completely dependable. He was at my house every day from the time he broke ground until the day we closed. He is still available whenever I need him. He always responds immediately to my calls
and never makes me feel like I'm bothering him. After we closed on the house , Hurricane Charley glanced through Charleston. Pat came to my house that day to make sure everything was OK and that the water
was draining properly."
Sincerely Lisa Brown